Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Praise for the UMBC Pep Band

So ever since the Pep Band got a shout out on an Albany sports blog, I've been keeping an eye out for more mentioning of the band in the blog world. I've even set up Google alerts to email me whenever there is a story published that has the keywords 'UMBC Pep Band'. With any luck, I'll probably get an email once this entry is posted.
Because I set up this alert, I got an email the other day telling me about a post that was made on a blog praising the pep band. I'll post the link below so that you can check it out for yourself. The blog also mentions some things about the men's team, so be sure to check that out also. As I get more alerts I'll post links to the stories.
Here's the link to the most recent story about the UMBC Down and Dirty Dawg Band.

1 comment:

  1. I just did that too...so I got notified about your blog! It's a good idea though.

    ReplyDelete