Monday, February 16, 2009

Bull vs. Mountain Lion

So the other day my friend told me about this argument he and his floormates were having. It went something like this: If you were put in an arena and had to fight to the death, like in ancient Rome, would you rather fight a bull or a mountain lion?
Everyone has their opinions about which would be the "easiest" animal to fight. Some people feel that they would have a better chance of surviving if they fought the bull. Others think that a mountain lion would inflict a quicker death.
My opinion: I would rather fight a bull. Like other people, I feel like I would have a better chance of surviving an angry bull than being mauled by a mountain lion. But if I had the choice, I would rather not fight either one of them. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind living for another few years.
What are your opinions? Bull or mountain lion?

No comments:

Post a Comment